Founder, Affordable Real-Estate Investment
About the instructor
I teach professionals how to obtain financial freedom through purchasing the lowest cost rental properties that will help them replace their income!
See descriptions below!
For further enquiries please email: Lisaphillpsrei3@gmail.com
Investing Made Easy Monthly is a beginner's guide to real estate investing. This twelve month content includes 32 video training modules, industry specific instructions from legal, finance, and tax professionals, goal progression sheets and free cost sheets.
- Month 1 Progression of Goals
- Getting Started Part 1 – Month 1 Training
- Getting Started Part 2 – Month 1 Training
- Month 1: Bonus 1 5k_25k in cash year round
- Month 1: Bonus 2 Establish A New Bank Account The RIGHT way
- Month 1: Bonus 3 Fast Credit Score Increase
- Month 1: Bonus 4 Business Structure Part 1
- Month 1: Bonus 5 Financial Freedom 1 - Income Assessment For Investing Success
- Month 1: Bonus 6 Financial Freedom 2 - Investment And Savings Goals
- Month #5 Training Out Of State Part 1 - The Foundation
- Month 5 Bonus 1 Ask A Professional [IMEM] Toni Moore April 27, 2017
- Month #5 Bonus #2 Financial Freedom Roadmap - Step 6 - Find More Money
- Month #5 Bonus #3 CompareCredit.com and Emergency Lines of Credit (Part 1)
- Month #5 Bonus #4 Renovation Costs Broken Down
- Welcome To Month 13!
- Month #13 Financing 101 Getting Funded Pre Approval Process pt1 - Sub30k Rental Income System
- Month #13 Financing 101 Getting Funded Pre Approval Process pt2 – Sub30k Rental Income System
- Month #13 Financing 102 What's In Your Bank Account And Other Assets - Sub30k Rental Income System
- Month #13 Financing 103 Creative Financing - Sub30k Rental Income System
- Month #13 Michael Plaks - Trump's Tax Laws Broken Down For All Real Estate Investors
- Month #13 Bonus 1: 0007 Refinance Your Car And Fund Your Rehab
- Month #13 Bonus 2: 0017 Stay Away From Banks Pt2 – More Proof
- Month #13 Bonus 3: 0054 Plumbing DIY or Contract It Out
- Month #13 Bonus 4: 0073 Emergency Credit Part II